- Lunch served in buffet style, pay by pound
- Quiet, relaxed atmosphere with FREE wi-fi
- Convenient take outs available and full salad bar
- Healthful drinks and desserts
- Walk-Ins Welcome, Good For Groups, Good For Kids and Take Out
- Accepting VISA, AMEX, MC, Discover
- We can accommodate large groups up to 30 people! Please call ahead at 357-3975.
Relax while we do the cooking and clean up for you. Try tofu scramble, potato bakes, whole grain waffles, pancakes and specialties like tofu cheesecake and homemade cakes, entrees, soups, and more!
Sundays: 10 am - 3 pm
Dec. 25 — Jan. 7:
We will be CLOSED for Christmas and New Year's. We re-open on Jan. 8th. Merry Christmas!
What Country Life Restaurant customers are saying:
“This place is fantastic. Peggy is a magnificent cook making the ordinary meat eater fall in love with vegan food. Her passion for health and delicious food makes Country Life one of the best restaurants in Keene!!”
—Marisa Hope Benson
“The food is remarkable, fresh and made with Love and focused attention. If the old adage, "food is medicine" still reigns true, then this place is a clinical retreat from the typical commercial food around the Keene dining scene. You will leave this place feeling alive, not worn down and tired.” —David McCollester